THE VISION

25 April 2014

I was in the park Hovel (It’s a park in Bucharest) more at the urging of Stefan, I heard of it, but I preferred Herastrau (also a park near Bordei) when I was in the area. I imagined it as Cismigiu park (also a park in Bucharest where the old people play chess) with a few chess tables...But surprise… it was empty, I saw maybe  4 persons in an hour and there were no chess tables and no chess players :). After  I twisted several times to show you that I have a circle skirt and I blow some dandelinos it was hard to capture a picture where I don’t  fool and make faces, ( only 250 pics)it was time to go, but after I wanted to make a fashion photo that I saw a while ago of a girl in motion on a crosswalk, and I say now is the time to make this! The crosswalk was there,but I  neither wanted to become a ​​poster on the asphalt nor hearing the swearing of the drivers -it made ​​me change my mind and I say let that go walking on the sidewalk to nowhere fence, Stefan has been trying to explain that no normal person does not go through the fence and the picture does not come out properly,me nothing “ You don’t know what I’m saying, I have a vision!” The people looked like a carnival at us, me very  serious and angry with Stefan that laugh and not take pictures (my luck) when what you see the fence was stuck to me, yeah well mister was right you can not go through the fence, but that does not mean that I did not have a vision!
[RO]
Am fost în parcul Bordei (mai mult la insistenţele lui Ştefan), auzisem de el, dar am preferat Herastrăul când eram în zonă. Mi-l imaginam un fel de Cişmigiu cu câteva mese de şah ...dar surpriză era foarte gol cred că am vazut 4 persoane într-o oră şi nu erau nici mesele de şah  şi nici şahiştii :). După câteva învârteli pentru a vă arăta că am fustă cloş şi suflat în păpădii până a prins Ştefan un cadru în care nu ma strâmb şi alte multe poze (250 la număr) a sosit momentul să plecăm, dar înainte am vrut s-o ard “feşăn”  văzusem eu acum ceva timp o poză cu o tipă în mişcare pe o trecere de pietoni şi ce zic acum e momentul ! Trecere de pietoni era, dar frica de a fi facută afiş şi înjurată m-a făcut să mă răzgândesc şi ce zic lasă că merge şi pe trotuar mergând spre nicăieri gard , Ştefan a tot încercat să-mi explice  că nici un om normal nu trece prin gard şi că poza nu iese aşa cum trebuie, eu nimic “Lasă că nu ştii tu ce zic eu, trebuie sa ai viziune!!” lumea se uita ca la bâlci , eu foarte serioasă şi supărată pe Ştefan că râde şi nu face poze (norocul meu ) când ce să vezi VAD  gardul lipit de mine, da bine domne’ a avut dreptate nu poţi trece prin gard, dar asta nu înseamnă ca eu nu am avut o viziune!
I was wearing:
H&M skirt& sweater
 Miniprix leather boots
Vintage necklace
 Mango bag

Before I meet with the fence :)
 


                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment