FROM SHOES TO CINDERELLA

01 May 2014

Here in Romania is still cold and I don’t like this at all. For example yesterday I was freezing and of course it wasn’t my fault (because I didn’t wear the appropriate clothes), it is was weather’s fault because it’s already the 1st of May and the weather shouldn’t be that bitchy and should smile with more sun...( I know that I am so crazy with this weather, but when you are named Adelina you have a lot of bullshit in your head ...and it’s like writing about kindergarten, the prom, etc)
 Yesterday I complained about not taking pictures because it was raining and not having much to do, I remembered last week I have bought some lovely shoes, that of course didn’t fit, but I said to myself I have to buy them it’s only my swollen feet the cause (for too much shopping). The same day I tried to fit my shoes but I felt like a Cinderella’s sisters, I gave up after insisting long to the shoes that didn’t “want me”. I dressed quickly for changing them ( I have spoken with the lady from the store that I might change them- I suddenly do this with clothes, accessories, shoes, etc- for the reason I change my mind, but now it was different the damn shoes wouldn’t fit). Thinking that is only raining I didn’t thought that is also cold outside and as it was not a long distance to the store I froze. But it was worthed the effort as I changed the shoes( of course with some nicer ones) and I don’t feel now as a Cinderella’s step sister.

[RO]
Nu ştiu cât vă place vouă vremea asta, dar mie una nu-mi place deloc. De exemplu ieri, am îngheţat la propriu şi sigur- nu a fost vina mea (că nu am fost destul de îmbrăcată), e vina vremii pentru că e deja 1 Mai muncitoresc şi ar trebui să se simtă şi vremea asta să numai fie aşa de rea şi să zâmbească cu mai mult soare...(ştiu că v-am înnebunit cu vremea, dar când eşti Adelina iţi vin multe tâmpenii în cap...şi parcă ai scrie şi cât de mişto a fost la grădiniţă, cum a fost la balul bobocilor, etc).
eri ştiţi că m-am plâns că nu pot face poze pentru că ploua, neavând prea multe de făcut mi-am adus aminte că săptămâna trecută mi-am luat nişte pantofi care, bineînţeles, nu mi-au intrat in picioare, dar am zis să-i cumpăr pentru că sigur avem picioarele umflate (de la atâta umblat prin magazine). Tot ieri m-am chinuit să-mi îndes picioarele în ei simţindu-mă ca una dintre surorile Cenuşăresei, am renunţat după îndelungi insistenţe aduse pantofilor care “nu m-au vrut”. M-am îmbrăcat repede pentru a mă duce să-i schimb (vorbisem cu o doamna la magazin de când i-am luat că e posibil să mă întorc cu ei- intr-adevar mi se întâmplă frecvent să schimb haine,pantofi, accesorii,etc, pe motivul că nu e ceea ce vroiam de fapt insa pantofii astia nenorociti chiar nu erau pe masura mea). Gândindu-mă că doar plouă nu că e şi frig, iar până la magazin nu e foarte mult de mers,am îngheţat, dar efortul a meritat pentru că am schimbat pantofii (desigur cu alţii mult mai frumoşi) şi acum nu mă mai simt ca o soră vitregă a Cenuşăresei.
 
I was wearing:     
Jenny Ara sneakers
Vintage T-shirt Trousers and bag
 H&M jacket
Handmade accessories
Photos by Stefan Popescu
 

 
 

 
 





 

 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment