ARTSY DRESS

10 June 2014


Since I saw the ultimate trends in dresses and prints, I wanted to wear this dress lost in my wardrobe for many years (maybe I wore it once).  It was time for it to be blown by the wind and the sun. I like artsy prints now, more than ever. Do you have any artsy pieces in your wardrobe that you’re  proud of?

De când am văzut ultimele trenduri în materie de rochii și imprimeuri, am vrut să îmbrac această rochie uitată în dulap de mulți ani (purtată probabil odată). Era momentul să fie scoasă la plimbare și să fie “bătută” de vânt și de soare. Îmi plac imprimeurile artsy acum, mai mult ca niciodată. Voi ce piese artsy aveți în garderobă de care sunteți mândre?
I was wearing:
Vintage dress
No name leather sandals
Luch watch
Handmade earrings
Photos by Stefan Popescu

No comments:

Post a Comment