ROMANIAN ETHNIC SCARF

29 April 2014

Since I started this blog I’m like from another galaxy! How did I forgot that today is 29th of April is  my dad’s birthday?  Because I feel terrible that I was not the first to wish him HAPPY BIRTHDAY!- I’m going public with this (my dad follow this blog)  Love you dad! Happy birthday!
As for today's outfit, I can only say that I love Romanian ethnic costumes, especially those from Maramures. They are absolutely gorgeous and it’s a pitty that we don’t use them more.They could be some great outfits.

[RO]
De când cu blogul ăsta parcă sunt din altă galaxie! Cum să uit eu că azi e 29 aprilie şi e ziua tatălui meu? Pentru că mă simt oribil că nu am fost prima ca în fiecare an care să-i ureze LA MULŢI ANI! -o fac public aici (tata urmăreşte blogul)Te iubesc tata! La mulţi ani!
Cât despre ţinuta de azi vă pot spune doar că ador motivele etnice româneşti, în special pe cele din Maramureş. Sunt absolut superbe si păcat ca nu ne folosim de ele mai mult. Pot ieşi nişte outfituri foarte bune.


            I was wearing:               
Etam jeans
 Vintage blouse
 Romanian ethnic scarf
Zara bracelets
 Photos by Stefan Popescu

 

 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment