THE NEWEST ONE

22 April 2014




 

Because I postponed many times starting this blog ( it’s not the first one, is only the newest one) I ‘ve made a bad habit of starting something, but surely ended abruptly, either a state of laziness choke me or, I do not even know why I started this thing, but now it's different… I need a new beginning, really, not to be over after two posts ...

Perhaps you have times when you don’t have anything to wear ( even if the wardrobe is well stuffed and you’re afraid to open the door  so all the clothes won’t drop, it won’t fit it even a veil blouse) I totally understand you guys when I started this symptoms they manifest like this: (do not think that I treated myself) crazy pleasure of buying something every time I leave the house, state of the nerves associated with hysterically crying because I really don’t have nothing to dressed and that nobody understands me, the tratament dosen’t exist I only use this saying: is a romanian adage I don’t now if I translate coreclty whose on whose remove!
And now that you make a really nice impresion of me I’ll invite you to follow me!
PS: And as a correct as written in the code of good manners is the end, my name is Adelina!
[RO]
Pentru că am amânat de atâtea ori începerea acestui blog....(nu e primul, e doar cel mai nou) îmi făcusem un obicei prost din a începe ceva, dar sigur se termina brusc, ori mă sufoca o stare de lene ,ori nici măcar eu nu ştiam de ce m-am apucat de acel lucru, dar acum e altfel (sau cum zice bunică-mea “altu’ fel”) , am nevoie de un nou început pe bune, nu care să se termine dupa 2 postări...
Probabil aveţi si voi perioade cand nu aveţi cu ce vă îmbrăca (chiar dacă dulapul este bine burduşit şi mai are puţin şi cade sau după caz numai e loc de nici măcar o bluză din voal ) eu vă înţeleg perfect, când am început să am aceste simptome care se manifestau astfel (să nu credeţi că m-am tratat): o placere nebună de a cumpara câte ceva de fiecare dată când ies din casa, stare de nervi asociată cu plans isteric ca eu chiar nu am cu ce mă îmbrăca şi că nimeni nu mă întelege, tratament nu există eu folosesc doar zicala :” Cui pe cui se scoate!”
Acum ca v-aţi făcut sigur o parere bună despre mine vă invit să mă urmariţi!!
PS: Şi cum o prezentare corectă  aşa cum scrie în codul bunelor maniere se face la sfârşit, numele meu este Adelina!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment