CHECKMATE

22 May 2014

 
I don’t know how it comes, but lately, I have an energy that surprises me and the thing is I don’t take any vitamines or other energy boosters,  I just  wake-up like this. I won’t tell you how much I can talk...the only think I am afraid of is to scare the people around me, for once I start talking I guarantee you won’t have the opportunity for saying something, just a simple : “YES” or “NO”. In other years the spring fatigue was manifesting differently for me: no mood for talking, with a lot of dreams, lazy and without finishing things I started to do. Now is different ...ENERGYYYYY
And let’s not forget the outfit, I love this kind of skirts with high waist, because they are making your legs seem longer and you can wear it with almost everything from shirts to tops, you can wear it with heels or not...And yes I’ve choose a mini chess for clutch! Why? That was my mood!
In the other hand, you that follow me on facebook, maybe you are wondering or not, what I did yesterday, I can tell now I had a great time and I will disclose very soon what happened, so stay tuned..

Nu știu cum se face, dar în ultima perioadă am o energie care și pe mine mă surprinde și faza e că nu iau vitamine sau alte chestii pentru energie, pur și simplu așa mă trezesc. Să nu vă spun cât pot vorbi...singurul lucru de care îmi este frică, e să nu-i sperii pe cei de lângă mine, pentru că odată ce am început să vorbesc, numai ai loc garantat să spui ceva, doar un simplu :”DA” sau “NU”. În alți ani astenia de primăvară la mine se traducea altfel: fără chef de vorbă, cu multe vise, lene și fără a putea duce ceva la capăt. Acum e altceva domnle’..ENERGIEEEEE
Și să nu uităm de ținută, ador fustele astea cu talie înaltă în cloș pentru că îți fac niște picioare super lungi și le poți asorta cu aproape orice de la cămăși până la maieuri, le poți purta cu tocuri sau fără..Și da am ales pe post de clutch un mini șah! De ce? Pentru că așa mi-a venit!
În altă ordine de idei, voi cei care mă urmăriți și pe facebook, poate vă întrebați sau poate nu, ce am făcut ieri, vă pot spune momentan ca m-am distrat foarte tare și urmează să vă dezvalui cât de curand ce s-a întâmplat exact, așa că stați aproape...

I was wearing:
Lefties shirt
Asos heels
H&M skirt
 
Photos by Stefan Popescu

No comments:

Post a Comment