MOM'S JEANS

19 May 2014

Some while ago I made an obssesion for vintage Levis jeans, of course I didn’t find one like I wanted. Until last week, when I “complained” to my mother telling her how "unfortunate" I am and I could not even find a pair properly, and she says: "Why didn’t you ask me, because I have this kind of jeans ? You realize that the next day I was rummaging in her closet together after jeans ... and I don’t just left with a pair, I left with 2 pair jeans plus overalls that you will see soon ... If my mother would know how I stand on ladders and dirty the clothes, she woldn’t give me such nice jeans!
 
 De ceva timp am făcut o mica obsesie pentru jeansi Levis vintage, bineînțeles că așa cum îi vroiam eu  nu am găsit pe nicaieri. Până săptămâna trecută, când mă plângeam la mama spunându-i cât de “nefericită” sunt că nu găsesc și eu măcar o pereche așa cum trebuie,iar ea îmi spune:”Dar de ce nu m-ai întrebat pe mine, că am eu?” Vă dați seama că a doua zi eram la ea în dulap scotocind împreună după jeansi...și nu am plecat doar cu o pereche, ci cu 2, plus o salopetă pe care care le veți vedea în curând...Dacă ar ști mama cum stau eu pe scari și murdăresc hainele, nu mi-ar mai da jeansi așa frumoși!

I was wearing:
Levis jeans
No name top
Converse sneakears
NewYorker bag
Meli Melo belt
Handmade bracelets
Photos by Stefan Popescu


 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment