I WISH

26 May 2014

 
1. I wish I can smile or laugh when I go out, without someone thinks that I’m crazy that I smile even if I am alone, or if I want,  just being  frowned,  without getting injurious words.
2. I wish I could take photos anywhere in this country, without any comments from other people( even they are good or bed comments, like it happened yesterday, this is the cause I haven’t many photos to show you today, just not getting into details).
3. I wish to get more respect from the people who I interact –sometimes without my  will -when I get out of the house.
4. I wish, when I walk into a shop to not feel the  breath of the sells person in my neck,  making me to get out and  feel like a convict, for I didn’t need help.
The list can continue, but I stop for today.
 

1. Mi-aș dori ca atunci când ies din casă să pot zâmbi sau râde, fără ca cineva să creadă că sunt nebună că zâmbesc pur și simplu, chiar dacă nu sunt însoțită, sau să stau încruntată, pentru că așa vreau eu în ziua respectivă, fără să mi se adreseze cuvinte jignitoare.
2. Îmi doresc să pot face poze oriunde în această țară, fără ca cineva să aibă ceva de comentat de bine sau de rău (așa cum mi s-a întâmplat ieri, din această cauză am așa puține poze azi să vă arăt, nu intru în detalii vă puteți imagina..).
3. Mi-aș dori respect de la oamenii cu care interacționez atunci când ies din casă – uneori  fără voia mea.
4. Îmi doresc ca atunci când merg într-un magazin, să nu mi se sufle în ceafă de către vânzatoare până mă face să ies din magazin, simțindu-mă ca ultimul infractor pentru că nu am avut nevoie de ajutorul ei...
Lista poate continua la nesfârșit...dar mă opresc.
 
I was wearing:
Mango bag
Vintage crop top
Pimkie jeans
No name sandals
H&M belt and rings
Handmade bracelets
 
Photos by Stefan Popescu

No comments:

Post a Comment